Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

June 1st


May is over.... haiy!!!

Summer is done, rainy season is coming! School vacation is over, start of school is here... I just passed at TUP yesterday, school year already started since they are tri-sem. Hmmppp, I miss being a student... with the new backpack, shoes, uniforms and school supplies... hehehe

Months just passed so fast, days just come and go, by the next day we wake up... It`s Christmas and New year is to near to come.... haiyy!

Today is June 1st, by next week would be the Grand Alumni Homecoming... it`s already10 years after of my school life but seems to be like it was just yesterday... 10 years full of different stories... happy and sad.

I`m crossing my fingers, I really want to go home!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails