Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT:My Fave teacher


I admire all the teachers... being a teacher is not only a profession but it more on a life mission. I know the feeling, I`ve been in that position when I been chosen to be a catechist... by that time, I delete to my option to take up Education. I can teach, but I know I can`t do it with much patience. With just 45 minutes and once a week schedule being a catechist... I really have to do lots of effort, how much more doing it 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week or more... two thumbs up to all the teachers.



I don`t have much teacher in choice, but Ma`am Greg (Rosario R. Gregorio) is really close to my heart... She is our class adviser in 1st yr college 2ng term and 3rd term. Also she is the adviser of the Supreme Student council, which I`m an active member when I was in college. What I really remember to her most is during my 18th b-day, she is one of my 18 symbolic gift. What she gave to me is a KITE... blue kite made by her own hand... I`m so touch when she handed it to me., with in her word, goes like this " Gherl, I give you kite... because I can see you, that in the future you can fly high... blue, same color of the sky and so pleasing in the eyes... keep up the good work"... She give me lots of good thought when I`m still in the council. Oh... I miss her...!!!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥  – (June 3, 2011 at 6:47 AM)  

Ako rin,siguro kung naging teacher ako, hindi ako tatagal at makapatay ako ng mga bobong estudyante! lol!

GT: Teacher's Pet

MJ Rodriguez  – (June 3, 2011 at 6:19 PM)  

It's true what you said about being a teacher. Personally, I don't have much patience as well. That's why I salute the people who teach as a profession.

kim  – (June 5, 2011 at 10:10 PM)  

that was a very wise and thoughtful you had. how i wish all teachers are like her...

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Mars @ The Life Encounters  – (June 6, 2011 at 10:38 AM)  

Awww the kite was very symbolic and sweet....

zoan  – (June 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM)  

I can't be a good teacher because I hate to teach kids na makulit :D kaya bilib ako sa mga teachers who manage to keep their patience talaga ehehe

mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/2011/06/02/gt-fave-teacher/

Beauty Queen Gene  – (June 9, 2011 at 1:52 AM)  

awwww... that is sooo sweet! it's not surprising that you chose her as your favorite!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails