Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Touched :-)


Who will not shout for joy, when early in the morning
you`ll see and receive great gift form someone, though
I don`t know her personally, but I know she has really a good heart.
She is one of those I called " My friend haven`t meet yet"

Thank you so much Kha... She is the mastermind of all this
total makeover of my page... Beautiful, I really love it. I`m so
touched.

Also, to the girl Kha called Boss... Hihi

Thank you to both of you! Hugzzz!!!

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (June 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM)  

oh!!! baket naka LINK!!!
ako!! dyan!! hihi

>> ganda ng page mo gilay!!!
>> ang bait ni Kharen!!!
>> kelan kaya yung akin??

Karren  – (June 21, 2011 at 10:26 PM)  

@Gilay =) salamat at nagustuhan mo, I am expecting an email na bakit ko pinakealaman ang page. Hinanda ko na sa rili ko sa sagot at ituro si nene hehehe

@ NENE kahit saan na lang ngpaparinig ka..hahaha yan ang hindi ngrurush noh! hehehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails