Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

College trash

I'm in mood to clean up my room... FYI : cleaning is my most hated chores !!!

Looked what I got... tons of papers left in the box and inside the plastic bags, all this are my college trash.



Content :
* Handouts
* College syllabus
* Humanities Handbook
* green form (enrollment form)
* Notebooks
* News letters
* Return Submitted projects
* Program invitations
* Debut invitations
* Christmas and valentines card
* Welding instruction manual
* Test papers
* Old poems written
* Pictures negative
* SSC sample printed ID
* etc... etc.. etc...

I don't know why I keep all this things... Haiii!!!
But now all this are totally trash for good... Bye!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails