Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Am I really ready?

It's been years I've been avoiding this things, to engage myself in this kind of situation. Before I always find reasons and excuses to myself just to pass up.

I already said, that I'm ready and open for all the possibilities. But now it's here again for the nth times, and still I'm unsure if I will go for it or not...

Am I really ready?... My mind telling me to go, but my heart is doing two step backward. I know, that in life I have to take risk, but, Am I really ready to take and to deal to whatever is the consequences of risking may brought to my life?

I know my heart have lots of fear... but the least that I can do is to have courage in my mind and cross my fingers that I could come up with the best decision.

rheapotskie –   – (June 14, 2011 at 5:20 PM)  

>> hmmm.. gerlai..tama si ferry try mung magshare.. andito naman kami..

lovelife ba yan?!.. aba.. masaya yan.. hehe!!..

gerlai  – (June 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM)  

hehehe...

maraming salamat... hugsss!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails