Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

My worst?

I`m not proud that I have this kind of attitude but neither feel ashamed of it.

I can keep my mouth in silence, if it`s needed and if I really have too. But don`t ever drag me on something that really irritates on my ears, for sure I can`t endure myself not to put you on fire. If this is my worst... will that`s me.



I will not say sorry for what happened. If someone think or feel that I go beyond my limits, so be it. For I can`t ignore those kind of situation or let it pass and pretend that it`s okey with me. If I do so, I just tolerate the next time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails