Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

DOS MIL UNO @ 10 years

Yes, we're 10 years already! It's been a long time and this is my 1st time to attend to the Grand Alumni Home coming of my dear High school Alma matter St. Anthony Academy, Batch 2001... DOS MIL UNO... ROCKS!!!

A year of preparation for this event since we're one of the co-host. And personally, I'm so excited for this day to come... and finally it's here!



The night is awesome... laughter, dancing, the no ending stories of before and of course BEER... BEER... and BEER...!!!

My long travel going home was paid more than enough, being with my old friends once again is worth remembering.

CONGRATULATION DOS MIL UNO... until next time!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails