Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Free and Allowed again...

Funny it was ... Lolz!

I don`t do this before... but this time, I did, I asked permission if I`m free and allow to have Boyfriend again... hahaha!!! At 26, of course no one will say... NO!!!

Crazy! I was...

Maybe I just want an assurance, that If it fails again! I have at my back to rescue me. Given the freedom and permission... I`m still in the state of having a second thought if I will commit or not... !!! ( don`t worry I`ll keep it posted ) hahaha


angeL  – (June 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM)  

go girl..its time to have someone you can share your craziness..sweettalks..even tantrums..hehe..well what else can I say..Just Go! love you

gerlai  – (June 28, 2011 at 1:11 PM)  

hahaha...

haiiizztt!!! i need a lot of convincing power, If i go for it na...
hahaha...

Thanks a lot... naku ayaw ko magsalita kc, mamimiss talaga kita!
Love you more...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails