Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

The MOST of My HS


High school life is the best, and I definitely agree with it. I lots of memorable things during my high school. But this one is the most memorable one.

It was the moment when Sister Lulu Deborde our principle, caught me dictating my answer to my seatmate Julio Em during final exam in Values Education, it was in 3rd year. ( Lolz... ) It was almost the last 2 minutes, when almost everyone had to pass the test paper, but Julio haven't answers half of it, so while our adviser is busy in the front I stand up as if I'm fixing my things and dictate my answer to him, I never notice our principle is at the student's door... I'm shocked and freeze when she called my name " Gerlie, ... dictating your answer..." all my classmates are on their seats and all eyes are on me,... I wish that ground would break and swallow me... but it didn't happened... I just reply... "Yes sister "... then she reply, with angry tone " Both of you, in my office after lunch"!!! After an hour within the principle's office... I learned a lot about honesty!!! hihihi

Julio and I remain good friends, and that moment of our high school make us both laugh every time we remember it now...





... Happy GT :-)


shawiegirl  – (July 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM)  

thanks for sharing your memorable hs moment! happy gt!

kimmyschemy  – (July 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM)  

i think everybody has a moment of 'dishonesty' in high school. sometimes, the fun is not in doing it but the idea of not being caught, lol!

MY ENTRY is here!

Beauty Queen Gene  – (July 6, 2011 at 3:28 PM)  

wahaha! ang kulit. at least you had that one special memory to look back to when you see each other :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails