Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Sometimes jokes brings gOOdLUck

My afternoon start so badly...

Time travel :
I lift at home at 3:00 pm, I must be in Alabang by 3:30 by normal travel since it`s a dead hour...
1st joke : Traffic along Bicutan, I arrived at Alabang already 4 pm.

4:05 pm I`m at Festival Mall... order Fries with cheese, pay it and then said I will just go back to pick it up... Go upstairs at CD r king, 2nd joke : Lots of costumers, long line at the cashier!!!

4:15 pm... downstairs to pick-up the fries... 3rd joke : Fries is no longer available, the lady give it to other costumer, assuming that I will leave for long... and I will wait for 15 minutes to have my order... 4:25 pm already!!! So, I just take back my money... Run to the exit for the shuttle! In the shuttle I really have a horrible face... I consumed the 7 minutes grace period, and Kuya dado is laughing at me... I really crave for potato fries with cheese!!! gggrrrrr!!!!

4th joke : traffic at Carmona exit... 4:50 pm, Tj was pick-up.
5th joke : traffic at Mamplasin exit... 5:10 pm, in the teller`s both...

Hiiaaazzzttt!!!

With all the jokes... here is the good luck!
5:20 arrive at the office... quick change of uniform... 5:23??? time-in??? I`m save!!!

Handover : My 2 days leave was approved.... horrraayyy!!!


angeL  – (June 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM)  

buti kpa gerlai..yung sakin nakapending..huhuhuhuhuhuhu.. ='(

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails