Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Ten Facts about Me


Last week my blogger Friend Karren Tag me this one... Sankyoo!!!

Rules
* Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
* You have to choose and tag ten people.
* Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
* No tag backs.
* Have Fun.

1. I love beer more than coffee
2. I love to travel
3. Fan of Denzel Washington
4. I love matchbox and baseball caps
5. I admire a guy with a beautiful hand writing
6. I hate long walked at the mall
7. I don`t eat beef
8. Singing is not for me ( hehehe)
9. I`m not a fan of food
10. I miss my Dad

That`s me in ten... Have fun... tagged everyone (^^,)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails