Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: SUMMER FAVE ACTIVITY


During summer, we used to go out... time to have great bonding with our family and friends... So lets go...!!!!

I love hiking more than swimming... I hate sunburn and I`m fine with my color... hehehe! Like what I have shared with you guyz... I really had a great summer vacation in bicol with my two buddy... Ms. Rhe and Leo. We went to Bulusan Volcano Natural Park and we do hiking around the Bulusan Lake... I love nature... virgin forest! tall tress and big vines, wild flowers, and yes snakes... but just baby one!




Though I mentioned above... If swimming, I prefered fresh waters, springs, falls...! In beaches, I choose to have other activity... like kayak and banana boat, if I go for a swim, 30 minutes or one hour would do... hehehe!... better yet build sand castles...!





Have fun summer ^_^

Willa  – (May 19, 2011 at 3:28 AM)  

Resort is the best place to go on summer.

January Zelene  – (May 19, 2011 at 4:55 PM)  

wow ang ganda ng place! nature na nature..

Hope You can come and visit my Summer Activity

Mega Sassy  – (May 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM)  

aside from the beach, hiking can be so much fun. I also like the visit to a cold spring. :)

The Single Sassy Chick  – (May 19, 2011 at 6:01 PM)  

Where is Orok Cold Spring located? seems like a nice place to visit...

anne  – (May 20, 2011 at 1:51 AM)  

Nature tripping pala yung sayo sis during summer well I can't blame you, green trees could lessen the hotness during summer. Mine is up and its here Anne’s Sweet Life, thanks!

kimmyschemy  – (May 23, 2011 at 7:43 AM)  

love nature, myself! by the way, your first pic is so cool...

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Beauty Queen Gene  – (June 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM)  

wow. you're quite the adventurer! i would also love to do those activities during summer but since our daughter is still quite young, we will have to wait until she's older so she can appreciate such nature hikes with us ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails