Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT : FORGET NOT SUMMER

This is too timing for me... harharhar... I just have my vacation last week, from April 30 - May 3... TRIP TO BICOL with my two "lakwatsya" buddy... Ms. Rhe and Leo.

Every year I go home... but I wasn`t able to explore the whole Sorsogon. And it`s good thing that my two good friend came with me going home this summer. It`s supper fun... Most momerable summer vacation I ever had.

We book a round trip plane ticket in Zestair to save time and hussle free travel trip. Sad to have a delayed flight but it doesn`t spoiled our excitment. We arrived at around past 2 pm at Legazpi Airport and another 2 hrs travel by land to my Home town Gubat, Sorsogon. So been home by 6 pm.


First night, we attend to the 1st Alumni Homecoming of my dear Benguet Elementary school. The highlight of the event is the " barayle" it`s our native term for sayawan or dancing. And Ms. Rhe so much sports and game with this. Hahaha!!!



2nd day... Day of Nature adventure... with my family, we went to Bulusan Volcano Natural Park. We do hiking on the 2.5 km round forest area of Bulusan Lake it took us one hour walking. Then...Kayaking on the lake. After Bulusan Lake, we go directly to Sambinun Hot Spring at Irosin Sorsogon... Loaded day but enjoy!!!


3rd day... Another day of trippings... Around 7:30 in the morning we left and went to Orok Cold Spring at Casiguran Sorsogon its an hour travel from home... lovely to go for swimming but sad to say... both of us Ms. rhe has a girl thing... hahaha!!! Just Leo, had the benefit to slam in the cold clear water... We go back for lunch. Then we visited a highschool friend and also the Lola and relatives of Leo who happened to be a Gubatnons also... Then, went to my Lola's house at Rizal and have a quick drop at Rizal Beach. In the evening, we up again to Benguet, it's the night before the Fiesta... we have dinner at my cousin's house, but we're not able to join to the "sayawan", instead we help my Mama prepared the chapel for the morning mass for the Fiesta.

For our last day, it's going back to Manila, our flight is 1:15 pm, but since we are not able to go to Cagasawa Ruins during our arrival at Legazpi, we decided to drop by before our flight going back to Manila. And also to buy "pasalobong". But sad, again our flight was delayed for an hour, we had our take off at around 2:45 pm. Leo and I will go straight to the office coz we are in the evening shift and we have to work. ( wow... strong )!


Super tired... but super fun and enjoy!!! Thank you to my two buddy... Yes until next stop!

Jhari  – (May 7, 2011 at 8:55 AM)  

Wow! Bicol! I have a friend who resides in Bicol. Sana makapunta rin kami dun.

Thanks for dropping by my GT entry for this week.

kim  – (May 8, 2011 at 1:17 AM)  

AWESOME! i wish i could go to Bicol and see the Mt. Mayon in person, lol!

care to visit my ENTRY?

rheapotskie –   – (May 9, 2011 at 4:21 PM)  

thanks din gerlai.. Till next gala!!!

darly  – (May 9, 2011 at 6:10 PM)  

i wish i could do all that lakwatsa galore too. By the way, have you even been to Misibis Bay (did i spell it right?), i heard its also around the Bicol region and that its heavenly

Here's my GT entry, hope you check it out too
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Beauty Queen Gene  – (June 3, 2011 at 7:46 PM)  

fun with friends! looks like you all had a good time. i hope you get to spend time with them again soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails