Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GADGET I CRAVE

Ahu Ahu Ahu... I know most GIRLS will die also for this. ( over ... heheheh)Who would not want to have and own a CANON DSLR CAMERA???





Last year this is the one I want to have before the end of year. But due to budget constraints, I don`t get the chance of owning one. We know very well it`s quite expensive. Instead I bought digital camera last January as a replacement for the mean time until my budget fits. Aja!!!



Credit to my freind Armie... that`s there camera... Envy ME... yayyhahhah!!!

Happy Thursday... Happy GT... ^_~

MommyJ  – (April 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM)  

who wouldn't? expensive lang talaga!!! hope to have that too....
check mine here

Stef  – (April 28, 2011 at 3:39 PM)  

We just have to really save a lot for DSLRs. Here's my GT entry, hope you can check it out. Thanks!

zoan  – (April 28, 2011 at 4:27 PM)  

thanks for the visit. and yes, we have the same love for DSLR :D pag-iipunan natin LOL

shawiegirl  – (April 28, 2011 at 8:51 PM)  

it would be really great to have our own dslr cam, feeling pro talaga ang mga pictures! great pick!happy gt!

Unknown  – (April 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM)  

me too, envious of her cam, i want that baby too

kim  – (April 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM)  

another DSLR? wow! one really hot stuff... lol!

mine's HERE by the way..

Simply Dyes  – (April 30, 2011 at 12:21 AM)  

aja! you could probably get this year! God bless!

Come and see my dream gadget. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Happy GT!

jared's mum  – (May 1, 2011 at 3:10 AM)  

sounds like a plan to me. now, let us hope for more earning opps so we can buy one of these babies soonest:)

rikka  – (May 1, 2011 at 6:57 AM)  

Most of GT's girls love DLSR. Who wouldn't? Hope we can get one too.. :)

Hope you can visit me too...
MustHaveFood

Psychotic Thoughts

Beauty Queen Gene  – (June 2, 2011 at 12:39 AM)  

i hope you get the camera of your dreams sooner than soon!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails