Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Lots of hungry




I`m hungry... huhuhu!!! whom I`m gonna blame! It`s gorgeous ferry (hehehe) who doesn`t inform us that there is no canteen for the evening shift. Manufacturing have no work schedule for the night shift.



I`m really hungry, no! not only me, also TJ, Mar, Leo and Sir Ariel... No choice but to have food delivery. McDo!!! One hour delivery time... of course we`re willing to wait, for we don`t have food for dinner... huhuhu! lent is really here, fasting isn`t it! No good!!! Chicken meal please... hhmmmppp! Ma`am not yet available! what??? ggrrrr!!! Okey fine, whatever would be available... end up with chicken nuggets... not bad really!



One hour waiting, is a bit sacrifice! sad to say, 10 minutes late delivery... well good enough for nothing... I`m really hungry... starving best to describe!!! Oh I love McDo...( burp )

Anonymous –   – (April 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM)  

hmm...wawa naman.. pero gerl.. di rin alam sa GA na walang canteen.. di rin kami naadvise.. hehe. magexplain?!..

blame it to them..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails