Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT : Clothes I loved

I choose to wear clothes that makes me feel comfortable wherever I go. And I more on jeans and a t-shirt. But when in comes to my t-shirt I loved white one and there is one name that really stands on my taste... TRIBAL... designs are great and size really fits me.




And what I'm really dying to wear are coats , but since here in the Philippines we don't have winter season, I just have my jacket instead... hehehhe!!!...



Happy Holy Thursday everyone and Happy Girls Talk... More here:


♥♥ Willa ♥♥  – (April 22, 2011 at 9:26 AM)  

I'm not really surprised why so many of us are so dying to own or wear a coat inspite of our tropic weather, they are so simply very stylish!

GT:Clothes To Die For

Vernz  – (April 22, 2011 at 9:57 AM)  

my kind of tee.. indeed sa init sa pinas.. eto yung tumpak sa outfit.. thanks gilay for the drop.

shawiegirl  – (April 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM)  

tnx for dropping by my site, love the cream-colored coat! happy gt!

Anonymous –   – (April 22, 2011 at 1:32 PM)  

you are so slim and absolutely TRIBAL shirts really fits. I envy you(^_^)
Happy GT sissy!..

kim  – (April 22, 2011 at 11:51 PM)  

nice coat! let's wish we could wear that here, lol! mine's HERE by the way..

darly  – (April 24, 2011 at 5:51 AM)  

don't you just love trench coats

have a great weekend hope you check out my entry here.
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Beauty Queen Gene  – (May 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM)  

that coat looks warm and comfortable for a really cold night out! fan of shirts and jeans too, they're casual and comfy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails