Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

@ my 100 post



yahhhoooo... I'm @ my 100 post...

I started last year with this blogging stuff with the convincing power of Ms. ferry. I know to myself that I'm more on as a reader than a writer... but now looked, I have 100 post already in less than a year... not bad! hehehe

I enjoy and I had fun doing this. It's been my sweet scape sometimes. To pour my sadness and happiness. Wherein I can tik tak on my keyboard everything I want inside on me. My shoutout and giggles are here.

I have shared to the world the word ME, I have known to the world that there is ME, but the most is, within ME, I know that my minds power and my craziness have something to say. And it's feels good!

The mimic bands the keyword opposite the given earth.

Unknown  – (April 4, 2011 at 2:02 PM)  

wow! happy for you :) enjoy blogging

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails