Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: My On-sceen Favorite

Helooww everyone!!! I haven`t here for a couple of months and I don`t have much valid reason for that no show / post act... hehehe Talking about celebrity... I have nothing in particular that I really follow but there are some that I really adore on the screen and here are those some that I love and admired most.

Top on my list from Hollywood, Denzel Washington. Great actor, no questions for being a award winner. Being a big fan, he never fails me to have a satisfactions in all his works. He always give justice in all his character being portrayed. I can seat down the whole day watching all his movies, yes!!! I`ve done this already... and no "sawa factor" for me... And every time he has a new movie, I`ll make it sure, I`m gonna watch it on the big screen...

Of course, on my list also the lovable and gorgeous Anne Hathaway and Reese Witherspoon. The face of the princess diaries, Anne, and the girl in pink of Legally blonde, Reese. I love thewhole craft of this two beautiful lady.

I have also from own local celebrities.... Number one spot for the lad, the singer wanna be and kikay Anne Curtis... I like her being host of showtime and his character in Green Rose as Angela Tuazon. But above all I love her fashion style...

Down to my last favorite, but not the least! The very handsome and yummy boy... hehehe Coco Martin...the prince of indie film. Very talented actor of this generation. He can really jump in every character and role is playing and definitely could mesmerize all his audience.

More girl fans here, click the badges... Happy GT ^_^

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (April 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM)  

dami nito Gerl ahh!!! hihi
cheers tayo kay Coco!!! hihi

sheng  – (April 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM)  

Yummy Coco...well, yummy tlga siya...hihihi (parang natikman na noh?)

I love Kikay Anne Curtis too...wholesome:)

Vernz  – (April 14, 2011 at 3:59 PM)  

pangalawang coco na to.. love Ann.. innocent yet flirticious looking.. ;) hope you can visit back.

Jenn  – (April 14, 2011 at 5:41 PM)  

Ang daming entries containing Coco Martin! Well, he is indeed good (I think his training as an indie film actor made him a very good actor).

Reese is one of my favorite actresses, too.

Visiting from Girls Talk, my post is now up, too.

Anonymous –   – (April 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM)  

Wow pati ikaw hooked kay Coco! ganun talaga xa ka hot no!..
Dropping by here via GT!Mine is up hereHope you can visit me too.Happy GT!

Simply Dyes  – (April 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM)  

third time to see coco martin so far.

i like anne curtis. she seems a very down to earth kikay gal :)

Thanks for indulging my star struck daze. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Happy GT!

Irish  – (April 15, 2011 at 3:02 AM)  

daming nag entry kay coco martin hehehe he's talented naman talaga pogi pa :)


here's my entry:
http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/gt-in-a-trance/

Stef  – (April 16, 2011 at 12:27 AM)  

I like Reese's kind heart. Like ko rin si Anne and Coco! hehe! Hope you can visit my entry too! Thanks a lot!

Dee  – (April 16, 2011 at 2:02 AM)  

I'm with you on Denzel, he's also on my GT post ;)

jared's mum  – (April 16, 2011 at 2:08 PM)  

that is quite a handful ;)
i love all your choices + i do love watching denzel's films too. unforgettable ones include training days + the taking of pelham 123!
happy GT!

zoan  – (April 16, 2011 at 5:04 PM)  

mahal ko din si COCO at handa akong mamatay para sa kanya LOL

mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/2011/04/15/gtbiggest-fan/

zoan  – (April 16, 2011 at 5:07 PM)  

mahal ko din si COCO at handa akong mamatay para sa kanya LOL

mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/2011/04/15/gtbiggest-fan/

kim  – (April 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM)  

wow! COCO Martin is a favorite this week. love Denzel Washington especially in the Bone Collector..

kim  – (April 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM)  

wow! COCO Martin is a favorite this week. love Denzel Washington especially in the Bone Collector..

Beauty Queen Gene  – (April 26, 2011 at 7:27 PM)  

that's four for coco martin this week. and yes, i am keeping tabs. LOL. love denzel too! i was encouraged by my tito to watch his movies, and i've been hooked ever since :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails