Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I cried... !!!



This is one thing I hate to myself... Iyakin ako!

People think, I'm tough enough and crying is not for me. Well that's a big wrong impression. Yes, I have a strong personality outside, but I'm too fragile inside. I'm too emotional. Reason for me not to be close to much to someone, I just choose few, because they can trigger my weaknesses, I become transparent to them... It makes me feel, I'm weak!!!.

Yes, You make me cry!!! you let me feel I've done a big mistake. The more you insisted that it was your fault and not mine, the more I feel the opposite... because your actions and with the decision you made speaks louder than your words. I know very well, my instinct says, there is something wrong happened, and If I go beyond, not intentionally maybe I don't even noticed... I'm sorry!

But, thanks! you change your mind... CHEERSSS!

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (May 11, 2011 at 10:22 AM)  

gerlai!! whats wrong ba!!
I wanna know whats going on with you!! hindi para malaman kung anong weaknesses mo because I have mine too. but because I want you to feel my presence and my sincerest care!!

I hope you are fine ^_~
smile

>> blog hopping here

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails