Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I lost it all :-(

There are certain things that happened in my life which is out of my control.And I have to deal with it, endure the pain. Maybe I`m in denial and with anger for a moment. But I`m fine and pretty good.

I lost it all... as much I want to have it back, I know very well it would not happened.Acceptance is the best way to get over with it and move on. Memorable things perhaps not easy to let go, but much grip it, will give burden for long.

If what happened yesterday, has something to say to what is today. Then, maybe it was Gods sign... for me to do something and engage on things that I have refused and avoided for years.

Perhaps I should open my doors totally and welcome all the possibilities.

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (May 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM)  

open the doors and welcome all the possibilities???

just whatever it is Gerlai.. always remember that LIFE is MATTER of CHOICE!!!

I'm Just here >> two steps behind you!!!

kimmyschemy  – (May 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM)  

wow! those are strong statements, girl!

a visit from Kimmy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails