Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: Fave Summer Outfit

This is it... Yes... I have my long legginess! As what gorgeous commented on it. Heheheh!I love to wear shorts during summer time... Hot days!!! I don`t have flawless legs as Anne Curtis, and I have big scars on my knees... so what, the hell I care... bwahahahha!!!


Also I`m good with the t-shirts, any colors but mostly I prefer white one. hehhe! and of course I wouldn`t for get my caps...--->>>( increasing in numbers... hehhehe)


Awesome Thursday Girls... (^^,)

Mariniel –   – (May 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM)  

mommy long legs... ;)

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (May 12, 2011 at 4:17 PM)  

nyahaha!! adik ka!!! pero true naman sinabi ko diba?? you have to brag your long legs kasi nicey naman talaga sya!!! hihi

vernz  – (May 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM)  

tawa naman ako sa comment ni ferry hahaha.. go! kung saan ka masaya suportahan taka... ahihihi.. was here for gt.. see me back

anne  – (May 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM)  

Mommy Vernz is right as long as you feel comfy with it. Go, anyway I like the shape of your legs. Mine is here thanks Anne’s Sweet Life

January Zelene  – (May 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM)  

long legged sis.. yung akin kalahati lang ata ng legs mo sis kc pandakekok... hehe

Hope You can come and visit my Summer Outfit

zaharatales  – (May 12, 2011 at 10:48 PM)  

dropping from GT.. cute summer shorts sis!

bev  – (May 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM)  

long legs, yun ung wala ako...heres my summer outfit post

Beauty Queen Gene  – (June 4, 2011 at 11:05 PM)  

you're still collecting caps i see. how many do you have in your collection to date? love the short shorts, by the way ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails