Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Just YES or NO...***

My mind is really on the rock as of this time... i love and care all my friends to the best way that i can... but i know all you folks would agree with me, that its too hard to confront a friend with regards to a personal matters, which is each really non of your business, but as much as you are concern being a friend, it's not easy to ignored what you see and heard around... well, not to say as a gossip because they also have basis where it came from...

The more likely I want to defend on my friends behalf, i can't think with the best explanation for it...too near and safe for me, to just say " I really don't know..." crossing my fingers that all being lay down, are far from reality...



I have this in my mind, to open it up... but as of now i really don't have enough courage to do the "asking", a little bit uncertain with the situation, because maybe it's too foul, that will end up to me being "PAKI-ALAMERA", which is far from my intention... hayyyy ;-(

Hopefully to come up with the best things for it... maybe some would be hurt for a moment, but in due time, and at the end everybody would laugh with it and everyone would be Happy... (*_*)

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 8, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Haiz ^_^ gerlai.. that's the only word I could ever say!!
Tama ka, were just their friends... Pero diba mas masaya kung masaya lahat!!

>> ano daw?? yaan muna!! basta to see is to believe parin ako!!! or pag sa kanila na mismo manggaling!!!

gerlai  – (September 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

hayyyyssst...

same with me Ms. ferry... want to heard and see it first from them... ^_~

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails