Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: Color & Me - GREEN CROC

Green, Green, Green!!! I love green, eyes refreshing, but I don`t have much stuff with this color. What I have got for you folks is my "GREEN CROC ROD" a match box car. Am fond of this, everytime I`m in the mall and alone, i used to go to toy store,(Toy kingdom), even just to glimpse on the new designs of match box.




This GREEN CROC ROD is a family of Hot Wheels ( it`s in the level ... hhehhe ). I bought this in Glorietta. And I haven`t open it yet and i don`t have plan opening it, because Kuya Paulo, told me that once you have open the toys and put it out on the box, it will lose it real value... This is only one left to me... huhuhu, others i give it as a gift to my "inaanak" (kuripot eh) heehhehe!

Get more GREEN, click the badge... Happy Girls Talk ^_~



Mommy Kharen  – (September 16, 2010 at 9:01 AM)  

wow, i never knew your fond of matchbox. ako din dati naadik jan pero di ko nabili mahal ei sa kakatingin lang to check out what's new..The matchbos was so awesome in style along with its color..love it! (=
tnx for leaving some comments at my page..

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

gerlai ^_^ naku naman buti nalang at GERLIE ang name mo kung hindi!!! hahaha ang hilig mo kasi sa mga boy stuff!!! pero i love it!!! yung pamangkin ko may ganyan din!!! color blue nga lang ^_^

Happy GT ^_^

♥jennpotz♥  – (September 16, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

yaman.. mahal matchbox ah.. hehe

yup it's true, you'll lose ot's value once you opened the box... kaya tiis tiis ha.. hehe

gerlai  – (September 16, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

@ Karen, tama!!! mahal nga, kaya hangang tingin n lng ako ngaun... heheheh, Thanks also ^_^


@ Ms. Ferry and Ms. Jenn, isa akong malaking panggap,,, BOYLIE tlaga name ko... hehehe. Pero gusto kong mag-agree sau Ms. jen , with that pose pose... heeheh! Mizzz you guysss!!!

Mommy Liz  – (September 16, 2010 at 8:40 PM)  

Hubby ko mahilig sa cars, but I am not. Cute ng croc car mo, mukha talagang crocodile, hehehe! la kang shirt na green? or undie sman lang? hehehhehe, joke lang po..

Verna Luga  – (September 16, 2010 at 9:24 PM)  

talaga collector ka rin nito Gilay .. yung eldest son ko addik dito yung kwarto niya parang mga langgam yung malilit na to.. sa kama sa ilalim..tapos galit kung galawin.. hahaha..

GT here

gerlai  – (September 16, 2010 at 9:51 PM)  

@ Mommy liz, sorry about my link... d ko alm kong ano ngyari, antok n tlaga ako, night shift ako now eh... my isa akong shrt n green, kso d ko masyado sinusuot, wala din ako nung iba,,, heheheh.. thanks!

@ Vernz, before bumibili ako, ito n lng natira sa akin ginawa ko ciang png gift... wow, gnda tingnan nun... sbihin mo po sa knya, pagawan ng lagayan, dsplay nya.... thanks

Mel_Cole  – (September 17, 2010 at 4:37 AM)  

Gilay, hinanap ko rin green GT mo. Na-landing ako sa Purple GT mo. lol. Oks lang at nakita ko greens mo. Mahilig ka pala sa boys stuff ha. Ang cute naman nang hot wheels na yan. Croc pa ang design.

My GReen GT here

K  – (September 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

kewl! my nephew (whose just three) is greatly addicted to toy vehicles, and you just gave me an idea what i could give him this christmas!

Clarissa  – (September 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

Gosh,mahilig ka pala sa match box cars?magkakasundo kayo ng asawa ko lol^_^

Forgive my late visit to your Green entry dear and thanks for dropping by^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails