Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: COLOR & ME - BLACK

I love black... aside from having a black heart... lolz, hheheh, just kidding! it's very easy to match in any color... WOW to the brand new Black Toyota HILUX on the expressway... and oppss, i have this in my mind that during my wedding my motif would have a touch of black, i'm thinking for a black and red or black and yellow...vintage, hhehehe, anyways my wedding is quite far from now... @_@

For now.... hehehe, here is my stuff in Black...

My super love black dolphin, I bought this at Ocean adventure in Subic during our Company outing last March 20. A little expensive but I really love it...



Another black in me is my everyday backpack...this is my bag going to office, I'm more comfortable with a backpack than any ladies bags that most girls do and have... hehehe, i have also a ladies bag but I'm not using it more often ^_~



And the latest black of me is my R&D t-shirt during our company family day, last Saturday at Casa San Pablo... Big Fun Day, super enjoy. ;-)... this is Ms. Rhea and Me... that's what we called picture of victory... heheehe




Happy GT : go for black, just click the badge...


Willa  – (September 23, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

Cute ng Dolphin! and I may add, I love the music background,Air Supply fan here. ^_^

gerlai  – (September 23, 2010 at 7:58 AM)  

thanks willa, me too big fan of air supply... :-)

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM)  

at talagang number 1 ka gerl!!! hihihi..matulog ka paba? hihhihi

Black compliments your personally, not just for being a black hearted one lolz. but for your being on the go girl!! easy!!! swaying!!! boyish in a girlie way!! yay ang gulo!! hahaha

aNd the dolphins, that's what am looking for!! hahaha!!! ang laki kasi nyan kaya expensive!!!

>> at ang bag, I like it then gerl, sabi ko nga sayo diba buy mo ako nyan!!!

>> at ang picture, sa stepping stone bayun!!! yung sobra ang ingay ng bibig mo!!! nyahahaha

Happy GT ^_^

gerlai  – (September 23, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

@ Ms ferry... bwwaaahhhaahhhaa para sau!!! :=)

♥jennpotz♥  – (September 23, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

Kaw na # 1 - adik... hahaha

Like q din ung stuff toy na dolphin pero as you said nga, it's a little expensive kaya di ako bumili.. haha

uhmmm.. lam q naman na hinihintay mo talaga ung black stuffs na ma-feature sa GT.. wahaha..

Yey! to your pic of victory.. I wish nakasama me sa picture.. haha.. nasan ba ko nyan.. hmmm.. =)

zoan  – (September 23, 2010 at 3:07 PM)  

never pa ako nkapunta ng subic:D at sana pagpunta ko dun makabili din ako nyang dolphin ehehe

Kero  – (September 23, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

fluffy! i thought it's a whale.

I too opt for backpack when we travel. hassle ang handbag eh hahahaa

my GT entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/09/black-is-beautiful.html

January Zelene  – (September 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM)  

cute dolphin.. hmmm looking forward for that black motif hehehe

Karen Chayne  – (September 24, 2010 at 3:01 AM)  

Aw! super cute nga nung dolphin sis! love it!

Please check out my Black is Beautiful entry too sis! Thanks so much!

Earth  – (September 24, 2010 at 6:32 AM)  

very cute dolphin! black motiff for the wedding, hmmmm...i think black and white would be cool, something lack white laces and black bows,lol!

Clarissa  – (September 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM)  

I soo love your dolphin--kawaii!^_^ I used to have backpacks din lalo na pag nagta-travel.

Girl's Talk

Mommy Liz  – (September 25, 2010 at 1:52 AM)  

I love your black dolphin, I collect them.. ako rin mas gusto ko ang backpack, kaya sling bag ang gamit ko kapag punta lang ng grocery. di ba safe isuto ang black, pwedeng iterno sa lahat..

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/09/gt-black.html

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ  – (September 25, 2010 at 3:44 AM)  

love your backpack! I never seen a combination of black and green before, that's cute! Love your stuff dolphin too! Nice post!

Anyway here's mine for this week's theme

K  – (September 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM)  

ang cute nung dolphin! parang ang sarap i-hug habang natutulog! hihi.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails