Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT : COLORS & ME , RED CAP


I don`t have much stuff, and most of them are gifts and pasalubong. Others I ask it from anyone, to my friends, officemates and a like (KAPAL... heheheheh)

And this RED is my favorite cap. This is the oldest cap I have, 6 years if I don`t have a bad memory... hehehehhe. How did i get this one, I ask it from our manager on my first company... PAK!!! Sir Joel, but we used to call him" Sir Bronx". He is our manager at the Engineering Dept. when I was in OPT (Offshore Product Technology).

Before I want to collect different colors of baseball cap... I got already 8 pcs... blue, brown, 2 black, yellow, 2 red and orange, but now I just have 4 left, the yellow Adidas from Miguel, orange Reebok from Ryan, black with touch of violet from my niece andrea, and this Red Bench from Sir Bronx... others, I already give it aslo to my friends and some were lost, mostly I left it somewhere else... grrrrhhhh.

If there is someone out there want to give me a cap at any color...it would be highly appreciated... @_@

Happy Girls talk


Want more Red colors... here


Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 2, 2010 at 8:27 AM)  

gilay ^_^ ito ba ang advantage ng panggabi?? hihihi ang aga mo huh!! I never had on the #2 spot pah eh!!! hihihi

>>> your red cap ^_^ I've seen that many times!! kaya I would agree na yan talaga ang fave moh!!!
hihihi

Happy Girls Talk

♥♥ Willa ♥♥  – (September 2, 2010 at 8:42 AM)  

wow! 6 years, you really took good care of your stuff!

GT:Red

♥jennpotz♥  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM)  

Kami naman when will you give us some of ur caps.. haha..

Let me guess... you wait till 12am before you post this noh! hehe

zoan  – (September 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM)  

wow, infairness dami ng cap, pwde ikaw nalang mg giveaway? sasali tlaga ako :D ehehe

Mommy Kharen  – (September 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM)  

nice red cap here!. It was my frustration way back in primary days. Boyish kasi ko kaya I also wanted to collect baseball cap. kaso di natuloy ei..lol..I only have 3 from special friends. ..mine is up..Happy GT! Sis

Unknown  – (September 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

I used to like caps too when I was a teenager. Now I prefer to use sun hats or shades. :) I don't have a red hat (medyo KSP kasi ang dating), but I always choose a red pair of shades when I buy.

Kero  – (September 2, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

lovely!!

i too used to collect baseball caps nung single pa ako. i prefer them than bringing an umbrella hehe

hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/09/flea-market-treasures-in-red.html

gerlai  – (September 3, 2010 at 5:52 AM)  

thanks thanks thanks po... hahahah

Clarissa  – (September 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

I also have red caps of collection--ang galing naman,inabot ng 6 years ang cap mo,no wonder it's a fave of yours^_^

Girl's Talk

redamethyst  – (September 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

wow! dameng cap. I use to wear caps too. lately, nawala nga un red cap ko na adidas. huhuhu. sayang.
my entry is here . hope you can visit and also hope you can join my contest too. thanks.

Rossel  – (September 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM)  

oh i remember nauso yang pag-collect ng baseball caps. my brothers used to collect caps too. hindi ko lang alam kung nasaan na ngayon mga nacollect nila.

K  – (September 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM)  

not much of a cap person, but i like the shade of red ;)

peppermayo  – (September 5, 2010 at 4:45 AM)  

Haha! Arbor baga! Don't we all love free stuff?!
Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again next week!

gerlai  – (September 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

hahaha, yap... agree!!!

thanks also, and see you too ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails