Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I'm Going Home

It's a big sure now... I'm going home....hahahah, and not only the pretty me, but also my Ate lala, we have our plane tickets now... yeheyyy...




Sorry, but I'm too much excited for this, It's in my mind for almost a year... see how much am excited, and now its almost here... 29 days to go, and I know God will grant this for us. I claim it now, in his Almighty name.

It's not a usual vacation that we have, but this is an special event of our family, that for sure every family wants to have. And we're so blessed that we're among the few who's given the chance to celebrate the hundred years of great and worthy life of our dear Grandmother...

Sofia is her name. She beautiful and loving. I don't have the chance to be with her always or saw her often, now or even before. But she never fail to make us feel her love for us, in her own little way every time we're with her. I will never forget, those days on how she took care of me after my operation. Preparing all i need, from my stuff to my food from breakfast until dinner, snacks are included... but most of all, how she prepared my Milk or Milo in the morning... (on my tears now...) Thanks La, I love you so much...

As I promised... I'm going home on your Birthday, stay healthy and strong. We will see you soon... ^_^






Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM)  

don't forget my pasalubong!!!
file your leave as early as you can!!

>> have a safe trip gilay (winks)

gerlai  – (September 1, 2010 at 10:25 PM)  

hahahah... sure, bato pwd n cguro un... heheheh

thanks thanks ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails