Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: COLOR & ME - PURPLE

I'm running out of color, heheheh, lucky to me, i have the color for this week --- PARPOL--- what stuff i have for purple color??? this things are too "CLOSE" to me... ^_~


First is Mr. Wizard of Enchanted Kingdom... my roommate, lolz... this is one of my stuff-toys whose with me in my bed, it's a hotdog style, so huggable... hhhmmm, I bought Mr. Wizard at the Enchanted Kingdom (of course... hehhehe) last year during the First Family day of our company... oppss, yah... he is taking one year this September 16... hehehe.




Second is my humble "mug"... ^_*, sorry, if it looks blue, but it's really purple in real life... ssshhh... this is my BBF in the office during my night shift schedule... my partner during night-blues of sleepiness, zzzzzzzz (*_*), with a super blend and creamy hot coffee stir in it...hhhhmmm... aahhhh!!! yum yum yum... really makes me wild awake and much alive.




Happy GT everyone... and to color your day with purple... CLIK

bonz  – (September 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM)  

oohh... mr. wizard from enchanted kingdom! we also got mr. wizard but the small pillow lang for my baby. i forgot we have it, di ko nasama sa purple entry ko. lols

here's mine: http://littlezoiesmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/gt-next-purple.html

happy GT!

Clarissa  – (September 9, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

The mug looks like blue--I'm sure sarap na sarap ka sa coffee gamit ang bbf mug mo^_^

Girl's Talk

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM)  

purple cup?? purple ka dyan!!! blue kaya yan!!! hahaha!!! si wizard naalala ko nga yun!!! buy mo before!! bumuli ka din ng dolphin sa Ocean adventure diba??? ahhhaaa!!!

Happy Girls Talk gerlai!!!!

Unknown  – (September 9, 2010 at 6:54 PM)  

say hi to mr. wizard for me. hehe..it's pretty obvious how huggable your pillow is...=)

Earth  – (September 9, 2010 at 7:26 PM)  

hmmm.. i would surely enjoy my coffee in that charming mug. nice post!

gerlai  – (September 9, 2010 at 8:16 PM)  

@ Bonz, cute tlaga c Mr. Wizard... ^_~

@ clarissa, heheheh, purple tlaga yan sa totong buhay... opo tlgang masarap, wanna try??? hhehe..

thanks sa pagdaan at comment!!! ;-)

Mommy Liz  – (September 9, 2010 at 8:42 PM)  

I would love to have that purple mug. I love coffee every morning. My daughter loves purple.

http://wrozlie.com my entry is here

gerlai  – (September 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM)  

@ ms. ferry, purple yan... tingnan mo pa sa pantry sa monday!!! hmmppp... hehehe

@ Lim. hello din sbi ni Mr. wizzard... thank u :-)

@ earth, agree... hehehee, salamat!

@ Mommy Liz, i love coffee during my night shift lng... hehehe, Thank you!

Verna Luga  – (September 9, 2010 at 9:41 PM)  

I'm a sucker of corporate printed mugs..dami ko collection hahahah... lotssa purple..

gt at Woman’s elan vital

BTW, I’m inviting you to comment and win a nice hoop earring at
Woman’s Elan Vital Thank You.

Mommy Kharen  – (September 10, 2010 at 12:26 AM)  

Cute naman ng room mate mo sis.. And he's turning 1! greet him for me..hihihi

Happy GT

♥♥ Willa ♥♥  – (September 10, 2010 at 1:04 AM)  

Happy birthdya to mr. wizard!!! he he he

Arianne The Bookworm  – (September 10, 2010 at 7:20 AM)  

cute mug!! and mr.wizard! i missed enchanted kingdom tuloy..

zoan  – (September 10, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

naku naalala ko tuloy may purple cup din ako, dati sa office, minnie mouse yung design, asan kaya yun :D Disney yun eh ehehhe

Pinay Expat  – (September 10, 2010 at 1:48 PM)  

Hi,
found your blog through GT! nice post u have here.. I love to collect mugs too, hmmm I bet to get a purple mug too...

K  – (September 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

i wish my mug was purple too! and i bet that pillow is super comfy :)

Rossel  – (September 16, 2010 at 4:08 PM)  

that's a nice mug. mapapalakas lalo ang kape ko dyan. =)

my entry is here, sis. happy gt!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails