Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Taking a snap about others...

Last night i had my first post on the "'Girls Talk", with the topic "I love me-emotionally". Now, i take time to read all the post entry of the other members... exciting and really inspiring. I may not know all this girls, but I manage to picture it out what and who really they are through their writings. Am right to say, that everybody would agree that girls are common emotionally.

Its nice to read about emotional feelings of others, the ups and downs of life, with the sadness and happiness, being hot temper, cool, wacky, have the self control attitudes and a like. Maybe for others it's boring but for me it's not... it's real life story, that i can relate and reflect to myself too. I may haven't experience it all what they got, feel and survive for. But their experiences can give me a great lesson.

Happy weekend everyone ;-)

Lucia ♡  – (July 31, 2010 at 2:41 AM)  

Girl's Talk really is a bonding meme, isn't it? :) After a while you get the feelings that all the other girls are your sisters <3

Thank you for joining us :)
Hope you will have a great time playing along ;)

Happy weekend to you too
~xoxo

gerlai  – (July 31, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

yap, very much agree!

and It's so great being here (*-*)

ferry'zWILL  – (August 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

wow!! welcome gerl...

Sali kapa sa susunod huh!!
abangan mo lang ang post for the next topic ni ms. Kaye...

see you next month

gerlai  – (August 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM)  

sure... and thanks for bringing me here... mwaauuuhhhnesss

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails