Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Books of Bob Ong


It's Saturday, no early alarms to wake up...
I get up on my bed at 9:30, I had my breakfast at 10:00
Watch TV and then get bored...

But there is always a medicine on my boredom.
All this books of Bob Ong... I have all his masterpiece,
and I'm waiting for another one ,thanks to Sir. Bronx
for introducing him to me.

I had already finished all this, not only twice but more,
and definitely I will not lose my appetite reading this again.

Catching lines:

"Mas mabuting mabigo sa paggawa ng isang bagay kesa
magtagumpay sa paggawa ng wala" - Alamat ng Gubat

"hindi dahil sa hindi mo naiintindihan ang isang bagay ay
kasinungalingan na ito, at hindi laht ng kaya mong intindihin ay
katotohanan" - Paboritong Libro ni Hudas.

" kung pumasok tayo sa eskuwela para lang makahanap
ng trabaho at kumita ng pera, di nakapagtataka kung bakit
marami ang namamatay na mangmang" - ABNKKBSNPLAKo

"Hindi naman kailangan ang maramimg tao para bumuo ng
mundo, minsan isang tao lang ang kasama mo, buo na ang
mundong kailangan mo habangbuhay" - Kapitan Sino

"kung importante sa buhay ng tao ang teleponong may camera,
dapat dati pa tayo lahta namatay" - MACARTHUR

"Hindi naman aspirin ang mga libro na mabilisang
gagamot sa mga problema ko" - stainless longganisa

JANZ  – (July 25, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

Hi Gilay!
thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! really appreciate it! Hmmm... love those catching lines! :) take care

feRry jHoi ^.^  – (July 27, 2010 at 3:39 PM)  

haha, you know that I am a big fan of BOB ONG too...

hahaha I soo love his words talaga..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails