Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I’m emotionally glamorous




Glamor of emotions in me...

The glamor of being so in love: Yes, I have been so deep in love with someone. All time we spent is full of magic. Don’t want to miss any single moment when we’re together. I’m Feel so beautiful when I’m with him. No dull moments just full of laughter.

The glamor of being broken hearted: Yet, I’ve been broken; love lost its magic between us, for some reason untold. I cry and grief for it's too painful within. But behind that bloody heart, there is a sensational emotion within me not to be defeated at all. For being broken, does not makes me less as a person.

The glamor of being healed: Process may tough, no short cuts, so tiring it seems, maybe easy to forgive but not to forget, many sleepless night and loss of appetite. I’m a little weak, but not to be beaten. Yes, to cope up is really fascinating. This is the new “ME” ready to conquer.

The glamor of being inspired: Life is indeed exciting. I’m single but too much inspired to do something. With the love and affection I’m gaining from my family and to the rest of my friends.

The glamor of being flirty like: Trilling! Anyone can say anything about me, as they please… but I am what I am and that’s something no one else can ever be, coz I’m one of a kind and there will be no another “ME” … lolz

To my family thank you for the unconditional love.
To all my friends thank you for the love, care, support and respect.
And, to all the people I've been with, thank you for the smile.

I owe you this "glamorous ME"

This is my first time to join here... Thank you GT
Hope everyone would love my stay, (^-^)

Lucia ♡  – (July 31, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

Oh my! I love the style of your writing! This is such a sweet and touching entry. No idea how you came up with deviding all those different emotons into these categories, but I am impressed! *thumbs up*

You are such a nice girl ~hugs

Welcome to GT sweety,
and thank you for visiting my entry ;)

zoan  – (July 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM)  

welcome to GT :) glamorous indeed :) grabe, galing mo magsulat ha.. infairness.. eheehe

gerlai  – (July 31, 2010 at 12:10 PM)  

thank you, lucia and zoan for the welcome... ;-)

and much thank you for the comments...
maybe that's what we called girl power...hehehe

ferry'zWILL  – (August 2, 2010 at 3:27 PM)  

welcome naman sa GT gerl...

I know bit of your story and I enjoyed hearing all those loves, pains, and healing process gerl...

Thanks namana at sinusunod mo ako hhiihi...

mwahness

gerlai  – (August 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM)  

hahhaha....

you're great sensei Ms. Ferry!

lab u!

K  – (August 13, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

hi gilay! thanks for joining GT! this is your host (sorry i was only to visit now. just got back my internet connection due to moving house) and i must say you are one of the most organized girl talker i've seen. LOL. experiencing the ups and downs of love can indeed be an impetus for emotional growth :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails