Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

memory gap

just want to share this funny but a little bit serious thing happened to me. Maybe some had already experienced it too... hehheh





We're on the shuttle service on our way home from the office... we're all having fun with some usual his and who's of each other, when I remember something... I lifted myself on my seat and blasted out " hala! wala akong pera" (I don't have money left). I forgot to get my change in the canteen. During lunch time, they don't have bills for change, so they just advise me to get it in the afternoon during coffee break, since this pretty girl is to much busy... lol ;-), I didn't go for a coffee break, then I forgot all about the change... Maybe I have also less twenty peso coins in my coin purse... This is what we called "Memory Gap". Good thing to me, there is gorgeous ferry at the back, she handed me 50 bucks, more than enough for my travel fare... that's the funny thing!!!

The serious thing about it, comes from the word " What If"... what if I didn't remember it while we're still on the shuttle service, and just found it out when I need to pay for my fare, I will say " sorry I don't have money" huh, shame on me... or I will walk from Alabang to Taguig... Goodluck to me.

Doctors recommended, mind booster and memory enhancer tablets... heheheh

Big thanks to Ms. ferry, I didn't walk from Alabng to Taguig, and I have been home safe and sound ^-^

feRry jHoi ^.^  – (July 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM)  

haha, You should blame it to the pretty girl inside the canteen.. hihi. and yes girl.. You should thank me.. Oww!! I almost forgot you payment. Buti nalang nag bayad ka..hhaha memory gap din ako ^>^

gerlai  – (July 27, 2010 at 8:24 PM)  

heheheh,

malaki at maraming salamat, gorgeous ferry joy abas villahermosa, ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails