Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I'm a Certified GOOD Cook



Yes, I love cooking, but I'm not used into it, maybe because I'm not a fan of eating, its obvious on my body (hahaha)...

I only cooked when...

1. My sister ask me to do the cooking.
2. My sister is not around and the two kids left to me
3. I'm alone at home, of course I have to cooked for myself ;-)

And the #2 is the reason why I cooked today. Time to show off my skills on cooking. Everytime I cooked, I always want a complete ingredients, I'm not satisfied if one is missing (hahaha). My favorite menu is Spare Ribs. I learned it from my Mama, but until now, I can't make it perfect as my Mama cooked it. Hope I can make it perfect ten too...(someday?)

But, the funny thing is, everytime I do the cooking at home. Louies, my six years old nephew was always excited on it, he always say " tita, ang sarap mo talaga magluto" ( i cooked great ) even he haven't tasted it yet. Kids don't lie... hahaha. Whatever it taste, for Louies "I'm a certified good cooked..."

feRry jHoi ^.^  – (July 19, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

Yes I agree, I have tasted your Ham and cheese na eh.. hihi and am wanting more to taste for...

Followed you na gilay ^.^ happy blogging

gerlai  – (July 19, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

heheheh,
thank you Ms. ferry
sure,i will let you taste it one od this days... ahhahaha... LOL ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails