Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT:New and 1st time

There are lots of funny crazy things happened in my life this year of 2011. But most of them are not new... say, just same old stories :-).


Some new and 1st :
I got my hair curly even for just one day. And take note, it took a lot of self convincing power for me to do this.


After 10 years, I was able to attend on our High School Grand Alumni Homecoming. It`s really a fun event to be reunited again with my old friends.

Share for GT ;=)

The Joyful Crafter  – (December 3, 2011 at 9:52 PM)  

I'm sure you had a blast seeing old classmates again... Ü

Visiting for GT.
Here's mine http://thingeofpeach.blogspot.com/2011/12/girls-talk-firsts.html

Beauty Queen Gene  – (December 14, 2011 at 6:22 PM)  

we have the same first this year! meeting our old classmates again in years :D

i wish i can have my hair curled. do i dare? i have wavy, thick hair. it's not a pretty sight in the morning. hehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails