Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT:Where'd my Money go

This is also my biggest question to myself. I'm earning for myself only. My family didn't bother me about my earnings. It's up to me, if I will share or not. My only obligation at home is the internet bill.

As I checked my account, I don't have much savings. I think, aside for the two personal gadgets and some going out expenses, It goes to my travel going home at the province, I went home trice this year. Not bad at all, I was able to be with my family, even in short days compared with the other years. And for this Christmas until New year I'll be home again.


I'm really hoping, for next year, I can save more.



More money saves here :)

Meikah  – (December 15, 2011 at 6:12 PM)  

Every year my resolution is to save. :D And well, never got around to really saving that much and get something expensive. Let's hope for a better 2012! :)

My GT entry is here.

janakidiary  – (December 16, 2011 at 6:18 PM)  

I think it's being one with the family even once in a while that is important esp. if we live away from them :)

Joy Mendiola  – (December 17, 2011 at 4:18 AM)  

I hope to save just like you and the rest of the other moms...pero hirap...I refused to think of all the gastos na, my expensive gastos for me-time na lang, I hope you can visit me din: http://www.occasionsofjoy.com/2011/12/no-more-tali-time.html. THANKS!

Icar  – (December 17, 2011 at 4:26 PM)  

no problem about not having savings when you're single,hehe

but just make sure that you have some for emergencies like hospitalization and sickness...

when I was single I didn't have much savings as well, I enjoyed eating and going out and buying things that I never had before...and I enjoyed it, because everything will change when you get married and start to have children,enjoy lng sis!gora lnbg ng gora!

one piece of advice-travel as much as you can while you're single, it will all be limited when you settle down and have children...

new GFC follower here and first time here in GT here'smy share http://www.oflimesandlemons.info/2011/12/whered-our-money-go.html

Thess Enriquez  – (December 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM)  

I hope more savings for us next year!

kim  – (December 19, 2011 at 11:39 PM)  

i have the same wish, girl! lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails