Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

For My 2012

This is not a new years resolution just maybe a plan
on how I want my 2012 to have. Also, so that at the end
of the year, I have something to check if I have accomplish
anything.

1. I have to gain more weight. (hehehe)
2. At least one out of town travel.
3. Join at least two fun runs.
4. Could start my own advocacy
5. Save more

I make it five instead of ten, so that it would not be too big and
heavy for me. Besides, what I want for 6-10 is fill-in my lovelife...
hahahahah, anyways, God will provide me that ;-)

Goodluck to me on my 2012.

rona  – (January 9, 2012 at 4:29 PM)  

Ikaw na Gilay! Papataba Ka? How sexy are you ba? Di bale makikita na kita sa christening ng baby ni Kha! See you soon!

Dalaw ka ulit dito.

www.ronafundesigns.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails