Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I'm drowning


Yesterday, training starts and ends smoothly. But today, on our 2nd day, I feel I'm drowning. My memory is not enough to process all the details of topics discussed today. Things mixed up on my head. My mind is not accepting any information anymore. It just passed by on my ears and flow over. And there are three days left for the training!

I need some refresh for my head. To organize things, which is necessary and which is not. Topics that need to focus and should given priority. I need to have a positive approach for the remaining three days.

These things has been entrusted on us, we need to take it seriously.

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (January 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM)  

aside from taking it as a responsibility. Just feel the needs to enjoy the training and eventually be learned.

>> don't take things too sober, or else you will drown on it. just enjoy the opportunity given to you.

>> smile lang :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails