Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

To travel again

I had this dream of traveling around the Philippines and after doing so, perhaps I could go around the world. Last year I conquered Baguio City. Last June, I went home in Bicol with my two friends. Now my feet is kind of itchy going some adventure again. But due to some event that has planned already. There is no enough time to make it before the end of year.

Ilocos, Bohol and Cebu are the places on my list I want to be my next stop. Of course, I need to drag my friends to come with me... It`s more fun to travel with friends than myself alone.

I need also to be very careful of my expenses especially this holiday season so that I have enough budget for this one, Little sacrifice on some vices (hehehe) for my big dream.

easy learn computer  – (December 3, 2011 at 4:49 AM)  

support fou u my friends keep blogging... you have nice blog.... please add my blog to your blog roll

rheapotskie –   – (December 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM)  

haha... count me in gerlai..
gusto ko din dun.. hahaha...
sign.. =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails