Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

My 1st driving lesson


One of my aim for this year is to learn how to drive. But going to driving school is quite expensive and only for a limited and short period of time. I`m crossing my fingers, really hoping to have this before end of this year.


Today, I had my first driving lesson. Seat belt first. Check hand breaks. Basics on how to use the clutch, brake and the accel pedal. How to change gear, from the neutral up to reverse. Used of side mirrors. More on theory, but I learned and got an idea about driving. Makes me more excited.

GO!!!! BROOOOMMMMM!!!



rona  – (October 22, 2011 at 9:00 PM)  

sis, you posted this at 1.05am? haha. Nagpupuyat ka din pala tulad ko. I so love blogging! how are you?

Rona
www.dellechen.blogspot.com

pls follow me too on that url. Thanks in advance!

kim  – (October 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM)  

wish i would learn to drive someday.. :(

by the way, do you mind checking out on My Neighbors.. The United LAUREANS!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails