Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Abduction

What if your entire life was a lie?

Last week I`m really clamoring to watch this movie. Hooorrray, it`s been to life last Saturday and I`m with my friend Mhean. We hit the last full show at Festival mall.

Mhean and I both love and like Taylor Lautner, his gorgeous body but what we like to him most is his eyes. Abduction is an action film with a drama on its content. Simple story, but nice, worth to watch. I`m in tears on the last part of the movie, during the Father and son conversation on phone. Whom Nathan is to eager to saw his biological father, but for some reason it would be not be possible. ( I miss my Dad too...)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails