Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Ms. Rhe



She is a friend worth to keep for a lifetime. And as she celebrate her b-day, I wish all the best for her. Happy life, good health etc... but most of all --->>> BONGGANG LOVELIFE!!!

Ms. Rhe... thank you, no words can express how grateful I am that I have you as my friend. Always there when I needed a hug. Listen with all my life sentiments... harharhar!!!...

It`s your birthday!!! own the day... enjoy!!! wish more as I wish that all your wishes will come true. Stay cool and jolly. Always wear that smile on your face. I`m just at your back... laughing at you!!! hehehe...

I love you Ms. Rhe!!! < Big HUG> HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

rheapotskie –   – (October 6, 2011 at 8:04 AM)  

naks.. super thanks gerl...

thank you sa friendship...

loveyou too gerlai... mhuwaaanesss

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails