Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

To my friend i never met

Dear God, I have a friend i never met yet, and for sure i will never met...He said it`s his birthday today and he ask a gift from me, I don`t know if he would like and appreciate what i have prepared, but this is my gift, my prayers to him.


Dear God, may all his wishes come true today, grant him good health together with family. Bless him with knowledge to excel in everything he do, inspired his heart to be always kind and do good to everyone. Shower him with grace of joy and happiness though out. Make him more strong in every endeavor and struggles he has to face in life. And make him safe everyday.

In your almighty name, i claimed it, Amen...

Have a blissful life... Happy birthday

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails