Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Crave for Baguio



Have you ever had this feeling craving for something, and you feel so bad beacause you can`t have it?... grrrhhh!!!


Am here again with my craziness, and I hate it. This is not about food because am not fond of it. This all about going somewhere. This month i really want to go somewhere else, new place I haven`t been yet. Experience and see new things, perhaps feel relax and enjoy every moment being there. Am thinking of Baguio... and now am craving for it. I really want to go up there. I don`t know what kind of spirit pushing myself to go. I hate this... because I can`t do it, I can`t go up there just with myself. Am a little bit anxious to travel alone. I tried to asked and convinced my friends. But they have a negative response, due to a very short period of time staying there. Is there any capsule or tablets that I can take just to get out of this "wanting"? ... haisssttt :-((

For the sake of the word "Pateince", as they say it`s a virtue. I will grip to it. If I can`t be there in this days to come. I know soon I will. Maybe a basket of bravery for an adventure could be the best remedy.


Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (November 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM)  

didn't you know gerlai that we are planning to have our honeymoon in baguio.. (but surely i won't include you, haleer) wala lang sinabi ko lang!! anyways, it was a plane plan palang naman.. nothings really serious pah, so far!!!

... ahm.. SML will be the best cure i suggest, hihi... what do you think??

gerlai  – (November 12, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

hehhehe...

gusto ko tlga pumunta don, kaso ayaw nmn nila, pero am really thinking to go kht ako lng mag-isa, this could be the my fisrt travel adventure... heheheh

wla n akong stock sa ref.. ehheh

Rhe –   – (November 16, 2010 at 4:36 PM)  

nyaha... gerl.. kaya pala.. now i know... pacensya nmn...

hmmmm... gusto ko din punta dun...... wahahahayyy...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails