Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Pressure :-(

I really feel it now, it`s getting into my nerves. Almost a week doing it, but it seems to less for good. Studying something new only by myself is a big challenge to me. Doing it start from scratch. Only a book manual and online i could run for help. But not assured to have the answers i needed. Things too broad to strat to established. I really don`t know if what am doing now is correct. What would be the basic of thes basics i really needed.

Yes the pretty me is pressured now. Sorry, but there is a moment that i have to stop because i could feel my mind is not working anymore, it can`t digest all, inputs just pass by. But I konw this one is just a little part of my profession. A challenge that i have to passed.

I know there are people around me doing something to extend help to me, with that i can feel a little confort and relief for what am feeling right now.

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (November 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM)  

my hugss gerlai (__^_^___)

I hope this would help you!!!

gerlai  – (November 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

thanks... i feel it now... ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails