Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Chocolate on my drawer

I don't have good sleep because of some phone rescue advice, ^_^ hope i save one soul and heart for that...

Two hours sleep on my count, but still wild awake for the day, I don't have work load to submit in a particular deadline, but hook in certain job in trust to my hands... (sabi... hehhe), yah!!! I feel the pressure now...

Something on my mind, and rush to do preparing data for the presentation, for some visitors are coming, from our sister company in the US and Japan. I already open my drawer, but i didn't notice something inside on it... hehheh, bulag!!!... I think, i just saw it, on the third time that I open my drawer... "ano 'to? may chocolate dito... TJ may chololate sa drawer ko oh... ay may Note pala" nyahhahaha!!!



Though am not fond of chocolates, but it really makes my day... with the "Mother Girlie" on the note... again wrong spelling of my name... heheheh, and with signature -piolo-... It's from Ferdie, one of our new associates, that swapped on our shift for his training under my supervision. Last Monday, he is back on his original group, and this ferrero rocher chocolate is his way of saying "Thank you"...

Thank you also, very much appreciated... congratulations to all of you, new associates, you passed the three months and good luck for the other three months... nice working with you, keep it up... head up but feet on the ground. ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails