Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

My prayer


Father, I bring back all the glory and praises in your almighty name.I thank you for all that I have. And sorry for all the trouble the cause you in pain.

I know it`s been a rough days for me. I know myself but you know me more than that. And you know what is best for me.

Spare me from evil, enlighten my mind and give me wisdom that my intellect wins than to the earthly command. Embrace me tight, for me not to stumble as I let go my all my fears. Give me strength to let go all my angers as much as I hold it. Touch my heart so I can forgive others that do no good to me. Help me to seal my lips, my hands or my whole body perhaps, that it would not bring harm to others.

With your love, let all your well be done.

Amen...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails