Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

my dreams

They say that all dreams has something to tell to us... other says that dreams are opposite of what is going to happened or with what is the present. I really don't know!!!

It's a weird thing. As much as I want to forget or rather close it, cuz I know I can't forget it, it's been part of my life. The more it keep on coming to me. My dreams reminds me everything. Refresh my mind, that when I wake up, I can't help myself not to think about it.

Not that it bother me so much. But it brings back my fears. The more that I want to say "Yes" to have something new with me. It let me think twice and make a little step backward. I'm not weak yet not that strong... maybe I'm not just ready to take risk again.

You let me go... so please, leave me on my dreams...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails