Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Sadness :-(

I posted last week about Ms. Ferry`s pregnancy... I`m so happy for them as well super excited for the baby. But now... it turns to deep sadness, when I heard that the Baby was lost...

I know, it was a complete lose for the couple, for it was there first angel. My prayers for them. For they become more strong as they go through this. And for the full recovery of Ms. Ferry.

There is reason why God let it happened. With faith, what ever it was...It`s for the best. God Bless you both... your angel is watching over you now...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails