Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

The UAAP

I could say that I`m a sport enthusiast... actually my whole family do, especially for basketball and volleyball.

For the UAAP season 73 this year for womens volleyball, I always back on my seat if I have time to watch it live in TV. Me and my Ate Goya join the fun watching it. Also, maybe because of great influence the two kids start to appreciate it already.

Dull Sunday at home in front of TV, my Ate asked to go to watch the live game at the San Juan Arena of the UAAP womens volleyball. The games are between the UST lady tigresses vs the Adamson lady Falcon for the first game and Ateneo Blue Eagle vs De La Salle Green Lady Archers for the secon game. It`s awesome watching it live at the Arena, double the fun and the excitement with on the TV. The applause of the crowd. Shouting and cheering of the fans... Great game! Hope to watch the finals ~_~



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails