Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT : SEXY IN PINK :-)

I don`t have much pink stuff on my room and closet. So girls please bear this one... hehehe! I`m a little bit daring today... and allow me to feel my sexiness... Lolz ;0)


My pink stripe top and handkerchief. This photo was taken last year during our vacation at Bicol. And my family explore the Paguriran Beach in Bacon, Sorsogon.

HAPPY GT ;-)

Weng Zaballa  – (September 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM)  

sexy top, indeed! I'm from Sorsogon, unfortunately I haven't explored in beautiful places in my hometown yet. :(

visiting from GT!

anne  – (September 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

You are indeed so sexy! Wish I can have that body hehehe. Mine is up and its here thanks Little World of Fun

Beauty Queen Gene  – (September 11, 2011 at 6:27 PM)  

second time i've seen this picture of yours. love the bright pink of the hanky!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails