Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

My B-day

I bring back the glory and praises to God for the wonderful life He had given me.

What could I ask for more. Yes, my life wasn`t near to perfect, but I would say, I had a great one. I had the best family, my parents raise me well and love me unconditionally. I have my brother and sisters who loves me, and supported me to the best that they could. And I`ve been surrounded by my friends, who are willing to give a hand whenever I need one. My life, had an overflowing love and care from all the people around me. More than enough reason to be thankful.

I`ve been bless with good job. I love my work. I`ve been compensated well. Enough to provide my needs and tolerate my material wants. Allowed me to enjoy and feel content. I meet people, whom I build good relationship, more than a colleagues but become my 2nd Family.

One year is gone, other year to explore, days is not sure, just a promise. But whatever may come, I will embrace it and enjoy my life to the fullest.

To all, thank you for making my day so special. I love you all. May God bless you all in return.

rona  – (September 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM)  

Happy Birthday, Gilay! Wait ko pa-ice cream mo ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails